The PTC-22 is a handy, no-fuss remote training collar. Its slimline design means it is suitable for dogs as small as 4kg.
- Portable and Lightweight: The Receiver that sits on the collar is smaller, thinner, and more lightweight than other heavy training collars.
- Ergonomic remote design means it will fit comfortably in your palm, or your pocket.
- 3 Safe, Effective and Humane Training Modes: sound(standard), vibration(standard), shock(adjustable 0-16 levels)
- The PTC-22 dog training collar with remote is designed for pet owners, dog walkers, and professional trainers and can correct bad habits like chewing, barking, biting, and digging;
- Our e-collar strap measures 70cm, so will fit small to large dogs. The collar can be cut to fit if it is too long.
- The safety lock prevents accidental 'pocket dials'
- The remote also controls up to 3 dog collars, so you can work with 3 dogs at one time.
- Quick Charging and Long Lasting Battery Life: The collar with convenient USB charging can be fully charged in 1-2 hours. The long battery run of is a true lifesaver when outdoors, with the receiver’s battery lasting for up to 10-20 days in standby mode. Both remote and receiver can be charged by phone adapter, USB outlet of the PC/power bank/car.
Train up to 3 dogs with 1 remote.
The 1 dog version comes with 1 remote & 1 collar.
The 2 dog version comes with 1 remote & 2 collars.
The 3 dog version comes with 1 remote & 3 collars.
Strap length: 0-58cm
still waiting, paid for express delivery..
Works well only had to use it once
A great training aid.
After I had sensitised my young dog’s attention with the static, I was then enabled to train her to good recall by simply using the vibration switch.
My only suggestion is, you provide a strap long enough to conveniently hang the control around my neck so it frees up my hands for the chores.
This is our 3rd collar from Pet tech and each has had it likes and dislikes. This one so far is good. Seems simple to use. Easy pairing. Like that it is back to a micro USB charger . Design is nice also
Unit works fine
Took a while to pair
Once paired no issue
Hand held unit is light weight and appears flimsy
Collar unit is of a solid construction
Audio and vibration are very good
My lab does not respond to the electrical function
My Bitza does
Tried at full power on myself