The Pet Tech GPS Containment Fence system is the latest in dog containment technology.
It eliminates the issues surrounding traditional fence systems, ie digging trenches, running wire around the perimeter etc.
The limitations of GPS technology means that the perimeter you set will be a cirlce around the mid point that you select. You can vary the diameter of the circle, however you cannot change the shape. Therefore this is best suited for acreage or large blocks.
- GPS Precise positioning.
- The circle perimeter can be set from a 33 yard radius up to a 999 yards radius.
- No APP required.
- No Subscription needed.
- No SIM card required.
- No Transmitter required.
- No Wire needed.
- Coverage GPS, GLONASS, Galelio and Beidou.
- Collar is adjustable and extends to 62cm
- Recommended for dogs over 10 - 12kg
· Our GPS wireless electronic dog fence system adapts the newest GPS satellite positioning technology. Compared with the traditional fence that uses the radio-frequency signal, our GPS wireless fence is much more accurate (plus or minus 3 yards), does not require any transmitter boxes or boundary wires to setup and has a signal Range of 33-999 yards.
· The signal of traditional wireless fences are can be disrupted by metal objects or obstacles which can sometimes result in your dogs receiving incorrect warnings. The stability and accuracy of GPS signal are much better than that of radio-frequency signal. Our updated GPS technology avoids similar problems, and you never have to worry about your dogs being warned accidentally.
· Our Wireless boundary collars uses standard GPS signal to set up and track the dog's real-time location. You just need to set the radius, centre point and training method/during initial setup and the centre point after resetting the device.
· The wireless collar has a built-in high-capacity rechargeable battery, which can work for 36 hours after fully-charged. It also has good waterproof performance of IPX7, which enables it to work in wet weather, allowing your dog to play in wet grass, in the sprinkler or play in the rain.
· There are 3 stimulus modes: beep, vibration, and shock.
For outdoor use only. The GPS signal might be lost if used inside, so this should be avoided.
Please test for GPS signal with the device in your hand (not on the dog) - this will help assist with the return process if you end up being in the 1% of Australia with poor GPS coverage.
DO NOT leave the collar on your dog for more than 12 hours per day.
Length across: 7cm
Strap length: 0-62cm
Works very well. We live on acreage and my dog chases kangaroos, pigs, anything that will run and then be on an adventure for days. It got to the point I couldn’t leave him off the chain outside - so he was either tied up or inside with me. This product has kept him within the boundary and I am happy to let him roam outside without supervision, comfortable knowing he would stay near the house.
Great collar works like it should pulled my dog up in about 10 minutes unfortunately I couldn’t give it a 5 star ⭐️ review because I’m having trouble with it going of at random times which is making training difficult she was 30 meters inside her boundary on a few occasions when the collar has activated sending her to her kennel confused
Having a puppy who is now a year old and loved to visit his friends at their home it became a problem, after he had a trip to the pound.
Having done research and purchasing the Pet Tech Outdoor Wireless GPS Containment Fence he now stays home. This product has also helped with some of his behaviours, such as digging, jumping excessively.
We highly recommend this to anyone who needs to keep their dog in their yard.
The collar definitely works. Some time ago my 1 y.o. Maremma X puppy discovered that he is big enough to jump over some sections of the fence and it would do it each time I go to work/shops or simply let him outside (even though the gate is closed) and he would wonder off for hours despite lots of walking and exercising each day and having huge yard. I showed him his boundaries and where is safe to run if he hears noise, and so far this was the first week with him actually sticking around and not leaving the are he is supposed to guard if we are not watching. Only shock option worked on him.
The things I don’t like about it are that the GPS signal is not consistent and I feel like the radius changes a couple of meters each time despite the centre point being the same. It also looses signal and goes to sleep mode, so you need to keep the collar outside and shake it a bit before it turns on again. If the dog goes inside - the collar should be taken off (although this was in the guide regardless). So 4/5 - it works, but not consistent with the boundaries and signal ( but I don’t think the pup knows it).
Works like a dream. We are on a farm and it suits our dog perfectly. I had him trained within a couple of days. Just follow all the instructions and suggestions.