Due to the weight - shipping to NZ is $15, express not available.
Meet our underground wire dog containment fence.
You can customize the layout and design of the wire boundary, which acts as a safe, invisible electric dog fence to restrict your dog from certain areas. This can prevent your dog from running onto the road, digging up your veggies or escaping the yard. The system is expandable up to 3 dogs, and up to 10 acres with additional wire and flags.
As your dog approaches the boundary wire the collar will give a gentle static charge.
We are Australian-owned! Our wire is stronger than other electric dog fence wire.
We provide heavy-duty, extra-thick 1mm single core copper wire (not the standard 0.6mm wire). Most of all, the wire does not have to be buried to prevent damage. We have tested it in all Australian climate conditions for durability and reliability.
The wire serves as an antenna, picks up signals from the transmitter and sends them to the dog’s collar-receiver. Even stubborn or hard-to-train dogs will very quickly learn the difference between “safe” areas and “out of bounds” areas.
The adjustable collar-receiver is weatherproof (IPX4 Rated), safe and fits small to medium dogs (neck size 25cm-52cm). The collar comes with an easy-to-use receiver with variable field-width control. It’s safe, painless and humane. There is a low- battery LED indicator to let you know when to recharge the battery using a USB charger or the transmitter box.
|Area to Fence||Amount of Wire Needed|
|1/3 Acre||150 metres|
|1/2 Acre||200 metres|
|1 Acre||300 metres|
|2 Acres||400 metres|
|3 Acres||450 metres|
|4 Acres||500 metres|
|10 Acres||600 metres|
Strap length: 0-52cm
For best results, follow these important rules:
- KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
- The system is intended for use only on dogs more than six months old and over 6kg.
- A low battery may cause intermittent operation.
- Allow your dog to get used to the collar before you begin training.
- DO NOT leave the collar on your dog for more than 12 hours per day.
- NEVER perform set-up procedures when the collar is on your dog.
- A dog collar should only be used under close supervision by the dogs owner.
- This system should not be used to contain your dog on a full time basis.
- Read all instructions before using this product.
- Please check laws within your State regarding the use of an electronic pet containment system.
Very happy with this product. Set up took a bit to do as we were covering 2.5 acres in very hard to dig ground. My staffy only had one shock on the lowest setting and now doesn’t go anywhere near the fence line. My bulldog not so quick to learn and doesn’t seem to care about the shock even on the highest setting but he isn’t our wander but worked just as we had hoped for our staffy and we no longer have to worry about her venturing to from the main house.
Service was great very quick and all our questions answered when we needed guidance on what was the best product to purchase.
It’s fantastic! Has settled 2 very active Jack Russels quick smart.
The The barrier wire should be a bit thicker
Product works well and was delivered on time