Due to the weight - shipping to NZ is $15, express not available.
Meet our underground wire dog containment fence.
You can customize the layout and design of the wire boundary, which acts as a safe, invisible fence to restrict your dog from certain areas. This can prevent your dog from running onto the road, digging up your veggies or escaping the year. The system is expandable up to 3 dogs, and up to 10 acres with additional wire and flags.
As your dog approaches the boundary wire, the collar will let out a warning tone. If the dog continues to approach, the collar will start with a gradual static shock which increases as the dog approaches the boundary.
We are Australian-owned! Our wire is stronger than other electric dog fence wire.
We provide heavy-duty, extra-thick 1mm single core copper wire (not the standard 0.6mm wire). Most of all, the wire does not have to be buried to prevent damage. We have tested it in all Australian climate conditions for durability and reliability.
The wire serves as an antenna, picks up signals from the transmitter and sends them to the dog’s collar-receiver. Even stubborn or hard-to-train dogs will very quickly learn the difference between “safe” areas and “out of bounds” areas.
The adjustable collar-receiver is weatherproof (IPX4 Rated), safe and fits small to medium dogs (neck size 25cm-55cm). The collar comes with an easy-to-use receiver with variable field-width control. It’s safe, painless and humane. There is a low- battery LED indicator to let you know when to recharge the battery using a USB charger or the transmitter box.
|Area to Fence||Amount of Wire Needed|
|1/3 Acre||150 metres|
|1/2 Acre||200 metres|
|1 Acre||300 metres|
|2 Acres||400 metres|
|3 Acres||450 metres|
|4 Acres||500 metres|
|10 Acres||600 metres|
For best results, follow these important rules:
- KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
- The system is intended for use only on dogs more than six months old and over 6kg.
- A low battery may cause intermittent operation.
- Allow your dog to get used to the collar before you begin training.
- DO NOT leave the collar on your dog for more than 12 hours per day.
- NEVER perform set-up procedures when the collar is on your dog.
- A dog collar should only be used under close supervision by the dogs owner.
- This system should not be used to contain your dog on a full time basis.
- Read all instructions before using this product.
- Please check laws within your State regarding the use of an electronic pet containment system.